Multi Family Property Listings – where buyers actually go – with free access:
- LoopNet – Look for “Become free member” link at the top of the page.
- Access many multifamily property listings, most properties are not listed on the MLS systems.
- Premium access option may show more listings.
- Typically used for larger properties – though sometimes will have buildings with less than 10 units.
- Costar – Enter search criteria to see available properties
- Or search by google map system
- *Only the “showcased” (meaning paid) properties will be available to be seen for free.
- CraigsList – Minnesota – real estate for sale search category.
- Search for apartment building related tag’s – often owners and brokers will list here, buyers look here often.
- Zillow – free searches
- Will show listings from MLS services – use search filter to limit to “Multifamily”
- Most smaller properties (duplex’s, four plexs, etc) will be listed here.
Pre Sale Planning: Tax Deferred Strategies and Services
1031 Exchange, Reverse 1031 Exchange, Deferred Sale Trusts and more
* If you or your company would like to be added to our links page please contact us.